Hospitality & Food Service Career Opportunities & Jobs
Start your search now:
See below for instructions on navigating the site. We prefer that you use our website to apply and we welcome your interest and application. However, if you cannot upload your resume during the application process, please send it by email to: email@example.com and include the job ID & title in the subject line.
Click here to search for all seasonal, full-time, part-time, management and professional opportunities available to current associates. You will be prompted to provide your employee log-in. If you need assistance, please contact the Associate Service Center.
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME HOURLY OPPORTUNITIES
Click here to search for seasonal and year-round foodservice, gaming, recreation and event positions across all divisions of Delaware North. Examples: Supervisor, Cook, Bartender, Server, Concessions Stand Attendant, Poker Dealer, Retail Sales Associate, Housekeeper.
MANAGEMENT / SALARIED OPPORTUNITIES
Click here to search for management and professional opportunities across all divisions of Delaware North. Examples: Restaurant Manager, Chef, Human Resources, Sales/Marketing, Player Rewards, Rooms Manager.
JOBS FOR STUDENTS
Click here for exciting internship opportunities at our corporate office.
Helpful Tips for a Positive Applicant Experience:
Click on the links above to search our current openings and to apply online. Our current jobs site supports Internet Explorer (v. 7,8,9), Google Chrome (v.13), Firefox (v. 3,6,7) & Safari (v.3-5), and Windows Operating System (up to v. 7); please note that our current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system.
- Click on Advanced Search to search our open positions by location or job category. Click on ‘Next’ to view additional positions. If you have visited our site before, your previous search may be stored. Click ‘Clear’ to start a new search.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g.employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment proces. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and/or cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.