Doing our part for the environment
We believe in protecting the environments in which we operate and ensuring that this is the case for future generations of guests. It is this strong commitment to stewardship that led to the creation of GreenPath®, our formal, documented, comprehensive plan designed to preserve and protect our environment.
Since the inception of GreenPath®, Delaware North associates have embraced the program and discovered dozens of ways to conserve our resources and keep the Earth clean. GreenPath® is now a permanent and irreplaceable part of the company’s culture and has garnered numerous awards.
Some of the many ways we implement GreenPath® at our locations include:
- Recycling paper, plastic, cardboard, etc.
- Diverting tons of waste from landfills
- Reducing energy and water usage
- Working with vendors to reduce packaging
- Encouraging associates to carpool
- Preserving and protecting the natural resources in the areas where we operate
- Undertaking LEED-certified development projects
Get the latest news on our Green Meetings blog.