Environmental Management Services
Leading the way
From national parks to historic relics and buildings to the cherished hertiage of Special Places around the globe, Delaware North's stewardship platform - GreenPath® - demostrates our commitment to the care and protection of natural and cultural resources. Established in 2001, our award-winning GreenPath initiatives have been leading the way in the hospitality indusry for more than a decade.
GreenPath® – the foundation of our stewardship platform
Our standards and best management practices feature three key values to guide decision-making and help us achieve excellence:
- Environment - As the first U.S. hospitality company to register our environmental management system (EMS) to international ISO 14001 standards, we establish annual goals and implement improvements to minimize impacts from our operations.
- Interpretation and Education - We embrace and share the remarkable stories these Special Places offer to visitors and work to create an environment in which to know and appreciate them.
- Asset Protection - We display, protect and preserve artifacts, historic and non-historic buildings, and other treasures of national and international significance and provide for appropriate visitor access and use of the assets that are under our care.
GreenPath® is in place throughout Delaware North’s global operations. Since its introduction more than a decade ago, GreenPath® has grown into an innovative stewardship initiative that encompasses:
- Environmental management services
- Cultural programs
- Interpretive and educational programs
- Venue management
- Community involvement
- Corporate responsibility
We train each of our associates in the GreenPath® way and we extend this knowledge and stewardship to our partners and guests as well, involving them in GreenPath® initiatives and educating them on how to incorporate GreenPath® into their own lives.
Our GreenPath® environmental management system has earned industry recognition; won countless regional, national and international awards; and achieved the coveted registration to the ISO 14001 standard for environmental management services programs, a first for a U.S. hospitality management company.