St. Louis Cardinals, Busch Stadium Sports Concessions
For more than 45 years, Delaware North Companies Sportservice has been teaming up with the St. Louis Cardinals and Busch Stadium to provide the passionate St. Louis fans a memorable game-day experience. From innovative menu offerings to crowd-pleasing team merchandise, Sportservice delivers a home run every time. And, in 2009 Busch Stadium and Delaware North Companies Sportservice were the proud hosts of the 2009 All-Star game.
- Length of contract: Since 1965
- Seating capacity: 46,861
- Services: Concessions, premium dining, catering and retail
- Premium services:
- Suites: 64 suites, 32 party suites
- Cardinal Club: private, 490-seat all-inclusive restaurant; buffet; action stations for exclusive ticket holders
- All-inclusive seating: 11 all-inclusive areas
- Retail: four stores totaling 8,000 square feet in selling space, plus 18 portables
St. Louis fans love their nachos. In fact, the cheesy snack is Busch Stadium’s number-one selling item, perhaps due in large part to Sportservice’s ability to do it up right. Cards fans can build their own nacho creations on fresh-made tortillas or visit the nacho buffet complete with a full array of unique toppings and crowd favorites.
Click here to view our St. Louis Sportservice website.