Detroit Tigers, Comerica Park Sportservice Concessions
As our first Major League Baseball client, Delaware North Companies Sportservice is especially proud of our partnership with the Detroit Tigers and Comerica Park. The length of our contract and the quality of the relationship is a testament to the integrity and hard work ethic that both the team and Sportservice uphold.
- Length of contract: Since 1930
- Seating capacity: 41,070
- Services: Concessions, premium dining, retail
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 93 luxury suites; party suites available with food and beverage packages
- Tiger Club: Seats up to 400 guests/600 for receptions; offering daily buffet dinner
- Tiger Den: Private club; seats up to 125 guests/200 for receptions
- Chevrolet Champions Club: Exclusive premium dining; seats up to 100 guests/140 for receptions
- Beer Hall: Casual space; seats up to 300 guests/350 for receptions; open access to the Brushfire Grill, Fly Ball Ferris Wheel, and the Tiger Den
- The Jungle Bar: Casual space; seats up to 125 guests; open access to the Pepsi Porch
- Retail: Eight team stores and six kiosks; 43 total points of sales
With the cloud of the Great Depression hanging low over the world, Marvin, Charles and Louis Jacobs secured a contract with the Detroit Tigers in 1930 – their first of many major-league partners. More than 80 years later, the four-time world champion still looks to Delaware North to satisfy its fans’ appetites for food and mementos.