Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center Sportservice Concessions
Led by our award-winning Executive Chef Scott Green, the culinary team at First Niagara Center sets the standard for taste in our suites, clubs and premium dining areas.
- Contract began: 1968
- Seating capacity: 18,600
- Services: concessions, suites and premium dining
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 78 suites
- Harbour Club 100: casual dining; seats up to 400 guests; offering buffet menu and two bars with draft/bottled beer, mixed drinks, wine and champagne
- Harbour Club 200: service is provided at food stations; offering grill items, pizza, snacks and dessert; bar serves draft/bottled beer, mixed drinks and wine
- In-seat service: throughout the 200 level; offering over 30 food items, draft/bottled beer, mixed drinks and wine
- Party suites: two suites accommodating 50 – 100 guests; price includes food and beverage
First Niagara Center’s Executive Chef Scott Green brought home a silver medal from the highly selective and internationally renowned 2008 Culinary Olympics in Erfurt, Germany.