Cincinnati Reds, Great American Ball Park Sportservice Concessions
Working with the Cincinnati Reds for 75 years has allowed Sportservice to develop an outstanding array of services at Great American Ball Park, providing fans with a memorable game-day experience each and every time.
- Length of contract: since 1936
- Services: Concessions, premium dining, catering, retail
- Seating capacity: 42,065
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 10 premium suites; 46 additional suites; offering snacks, appetizers, salads, entrees, gourmet pizzas, desserts
- Diamond Club: Exclusive atmosphere; all-inclusive club; offering pre-game buffet, full-service bar, and in-seat service
- Machine Room Grille: Nine patio tables; beer garden seating; offering appetizers, burgers, salads, sandwiches, desserts
Club 4192 and in-seat: All-inclusive club for up to 2,000 guests; offering unlimited food and soda from 25 food stations
- Riverfront Club: Seats up to 238 guests; offering buffet, appetizers, entrees, desserts
- Retail: Five team stores and seven portable outlets
Delaware North Companies Sportservice helped fans celebrate the Cincinnati Reds National League Central Division title in 2010 by pulling an all-nighter at the team shop after the winning game. The store also stayed open for the next 36 hours so fans could get their official National League Central title and playoff apparel.
Click here to view our Cincinnati Sportservice website.