Sporting Kansas City, LIVESTRONG Sporting Park Sportservice ConcessionsWhen LIVESTRONG Sporting Park opened its gates in 2011, Delaware North Sportservice and American Food & Vending teamed up to provide quality food and beverage services for the facility and its thousands of passionate soccer fans. These two companies, under the name KC American Sportservice, continue to strive for the freshest ingredients, most innovative dishes and best tastes each game day.
- Length of contract: since 2011
- Seating capacity: 18,000
- Services: concessions, suites, catering and fine dining and premium dining
- Premium services:
- Executive suites: 19 suites with capacity for 15 to 25 guests
- Signature suites: 14 suites with capacity for 15 to 20 guests
- Field Club: accommodates 398 guests in an all-enclusive dining room and in-seat service environment
- Shield Club: accommodates 850 guests in an indoor dining area with bars
- Members' Club: located on the north side of the park, serves 2000 guests with indoor dining and beer hall
The stadium's Members Club features the first restaurant in Major League Soccer to remain open during non-game days so that visitors can enjoy delicious food even when Sporting Kansas City isn't on the field.