New York Jets/New York Giants, MetLife Stadium Sportservice Concessions
One of our newest partners – and already an award-winner for the retail design concepts in the new team store – the MetLife Stadium features innovative culinary offerings to please even the most die-hard New York football fan.
- Length of contract: Since 2010
- Seating capacity: 82,500
- Services: concessions, suites, premium dining, catering and retail
- Suites: Suites: Four executive owners suites; more than 200 suites including cornerstone and naming rights partners
- Coaches Club: accommodates up to 2,047 guests; all-inclusive club* for NFL games; run as premium concessions for all other events
- MetLife 50 Club: accommodates 500 – 700 guests; all-inclusive club for NFL games only
- Commissioners Club with 20 suites: accommodates up to 450 guests; all-inclusive club*
- Lexus/Chase Club: premium concessions open to season ticket members; 128 points of sale
- Retail: 9,600-square-foot flagship store; four inline stores; four walk-in stores; 12 portables, four suite locations; three trailers and a walk-in portable; totaling more than 60 points of sale
Using his grandmother’s recipe, MetLife Stadium Executive Chef Eric Borgia, a native of the region, and his staff made 100,000 fresh meatballs throughout the first season in the new stadium. Among the other “Home Food Advantage” favorites are Taylor ham sandwiches, Italian roast pork sandwiches, and pepper and egg sandwiches.