San Diego Padres, PETCO Park Sportservice Concessions
Delaware North Companies Sportservice is known for its award-winning vegetarian-friendly offerings and recycling efforts at PETCO Park. We’re proud to work with the San Diego Padres on these and other noteworthy services.
- Length of contract: Since 2004
- Seating capacity: 42,445
- Services: Concessions, catering, premium dining, suites and retail
- Premium services:
- Omni Club: accommodates 1,480 club seat holders; offering a rotating menu with a seafood station, carving selections, pasta station, salad table, homemade soups and desserts
- Sony Dugout Club: 201-seat exclusive club; all-inclusive menu; full bar service; carving selections and action stations
- Club Level: dining options include the West Wind, a sit-down sushi restaurant and bar; the casual Baja Bistro, serving up to 75 guests; the Coronados Bar; and the 60-seat
- Club 19
- Western Metals Building: open to the public, the 450-seat space offers casual dining and bar
- Retail: 7,500-square-foot team store; plus two smaller stores, two inline stands, and 12 portable carts
The 7,500-square-foot team store at PETCO Park is the largest operated by Delaware North Companies Sportservice, featuring official Padres merchandise, such as authentic jerseys, fitted caps, foam fingers and more.