Cleveland Indians, Progressive Field Sportservice
From innovative food offerings to our coveted partnership with The Food Network, Sportservice works closely with the Cleveland Indians to hit it out of the park every time at Progressive Field.
- Length of contract: Since 1994
- Seating capacity: 42,000
- Services: Concessions, premium dining and catering
- Premium services:
- Luxury Suites: 124 suites, including five party suites with full-service menu and all-you-can-eat menus, action carts and wine list
- Terrace Club Dining: private, season-ticket-holders-only dining facility; seats up to 266 guests; offering buffet and upscale à la carte
- Terrace Club Pub: private, season-ticket-holders-only dining facility; seats up to 275 guests; offering buffet and à la carte
- Club Lounge: 2,312-seat all-inclusive dining, with the club seat game ticket, food options and nonalcoholic beverages
Members of the Cleveland-area media enjoyed a tour of Sportservice’s new eclectic concessions concepts at Progressive Field in 2011. They sampled a variety of innovative food options at The Food Network stand, Major League Pizza, Sausages and Dogs, Burgers Loaded, Spirits of Ohio, Spud and Suds, Cleveland Pops and others.