Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson Stadium Sportservice Concessions
Delaware North Companies Sportservice is proud to partner with the Buffalo Bills – its hometown football team – at Ralph Wilson Stadium for a broad range of services, including concessions, catering and retail.
- Length of contract: Since 1992
- Seating capacity: 73,115
- Services: concessions, premium seats, suites, catering and retail
- Premium services:
- Suites: 135 suites
- Executive-level suites: 68 executive-level suites catered with the suite holders’ choice of food and beverages
- Dugout suites: 67 dugout suites
- Club seating: indoor and outdoor club seating
- M&T Bank Club/Time Warner Club: exclusive club sold on an individual game basis offering an all-inclusive buffet with open bar and in-seat service
- Goal Line/Red Zone Clubs: indoor clubs offer in-seat food and beverage service
- Jim Kelly Club/Paul McGuire Club/Van Miller Club: each club has an indoor concession stand and full- service bar
- Catering: Buffalo Bills players and coaches during the off and regular season
- Retail: onsite team store; 19 in-stadium locations; and ecommerce
After taking over retail operations in 2008, Delaware North Companies Sportservice greatly expanded the number of retail outlets at Ralph Wilson Stadium.