Texas Rangers, Rangers Ballpark
Rangers fans get great value with all-you-can-eat packages and bundled meal deals at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington – where fresh, local foods are the name of the game.
- Length of contract: Since 1994
- Seating capacity: 49,116
- Services: Concessions, suites, in-seat service, catering, fine dining, premium seats and All-You-Can-Eat inclusive tickets
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 120 suites; additional party suites
- The Diamond Club: open to any ticket holder; offering buffet of salads, cheese, seasonal fruits, entrées of meat, poultry and seafood
- Cuervo Club: private club; full à la carte menu
- All-You-Can-Eat: fulfillment area for 2,200 inclusive tickets
- In-seat service area: services 2,000 seats
Delaware North Sportservice served fans a slice of Texas in 2010 for the first World Series ever at Rangers Ballpark. Some of the favorites in the lineup included smoked brisket, Nolan Ryan’s prime rib and burgers, Texas beers and Food Network specialties.
Click here to view our Metroplex Sportservice website.