NY Red Bulls, Red Bull Arena Sportservice ConcessionsThis state-of-the-art facility, which opened in early 2010 in Harrison, New Jersey, is one of Delaware North Sportservice's newest partners. Red Bull Arena is a premiere North American soccer venue that continues to set the standard for excellent atmosphere, comfort and, of course, food.
- Length of contract: since 2011
- Seating capacity: 25,000
- Services: concessions, suites, catering, pub dining, club dining and retail
- Premium services:
- Skybox suites: 30 executive suites with average capacity of 17 people and two party deck suites with capacity for 35 people each
- Club Seats Lounge: Accommodates 600 people with seating for 265. Offers all-inclusive food and soft drinks with cash bar
- Bulls' Corner Pub: ala carte restaurant accommodates 240 guests with an additional 20 seats at two bars
- Retail: two team stores, one is 400 square feet at ground level and the other is 1,800 square feet on the main concourse. There are also three walk-in portables, four tent portables and one premium portable
Among the many club level dining options at Red Bull Arena are cheese and artisinal bread trays, a nacho bar, chilled raw bar, salads, entrees, a carving station, desserts and unlimited alcohol.