Edmonton Oilers, Rexall Place Arena Sportservice Concessions
It’s all good news for Edmonton Oilers fans at the Edmonton Journal Club and Edmonton Journal Newsroom, where Sportservice provides a full selection of fresh food offerings and local favorites that make the game-day experience one to remember.
- Length of contract: 1992
- Seating capacity: 16,970
- Services: concessions, suites, premium dining and catering
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 68 luxury suites
- All Star Dining Room: four-star prime rib buffet, full service bar and dessert buffet
- Edmonton Journal Club: exclusive to certain ticket holders; two full-service bars, two concessions stands, and pregame buffet with salads/appetizers
- Edmonton Journal Newsroom: catering for Oilers hockey games includes game tickets, preselected menu of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and two free drinks
- Event and nonevent catering: private functions, sit-down dinners and casual receptions within the Edmonton Journal Club
The All Star Dining Room at Rexall Place Arena features our four-star prime rib buffet where fans can get a premium culinary game-day experience.