Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Times Forum Sportservice Concessions
Outstanding guest service takes center ice at Tampa Bay Times Forum as Delaware North Companies Sportservice provides each and every Tampa Bay Lightning fan with an exceptional game-day experience.
- Contract length: since 1992
- Seating capacity: 20,600
- Services: concessions, suites, premium dining and retail
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 82 luxury suites
- XO Club: exclusive to season ticket holders; all-inclusive buffet, featuring action stations, draft beer, house wine and soda
- Shot’s Sports Bar: seats up to 200 guests; inside/outside full-service bars
- Bud Light Blue Line Club: open to all guests; offering specialty roast beef sandwiches, draft beer and full-service bar
- Medallions Restaurant: open two hours prior to the start of each event; offering food action stations
- Icons Lounge: seats up to 170 guests; casual dining; offering “Blue Plate Specials,” stir-fry station, pasta bar and sandwich station
- AFS Club: all-inclusive club; seats up to 1,400 guests; includes eight premium full-service bars, a gourmet buffet and action stations
Sportservice’s Tampa Bay Times Forum team implemented a program called GuestPath® Ambassador, in which hourly associates have the opportunity to walk the “GuestPath” from a manager’s perspective during each event.