Retail Management Services
Extending your brand
Delaware North Companies Sportservice provides unique retail offerings to strengthen and enhance your organization’s brand, including the teams, the venue and the historic traditions that your brand represents. We provide retail management services for more than 20 major professional sports teams and a number of minor league organizations. We’ve also managed retail operations for such events as the:
- World Series
- NFL playoffs
- Stanley Cup playoffs
- NHL Winter Classic outdoor hockey game
Delaware North Companies Sportservice draws from its broad and deep retail knowledge and expertise. We manage more than 300 stores in the United States, accounting for over $250 million in annual company revenue.
As your official retail management services provider, we will:
- Assist in the team store design and layout and the introduction of gift programs and promotions
- Manage all operations, including purchasing, reporting, storage and packing, and merchandising
- Manage and train staff and work to provide the best in customizable memorabilia for customers
- Draw insight from our architectural design team, which includes some of the top builders and project managers in the retail industry
The MetLife Stadium team store was recognized with seven retail design awards in 2011. Six of the seven awards are from national retail design organizations, including the Association for Retail Environments (A.R.E.), Chain Store Age® and The Retail Design Institute.