Commitments and Progress
Delaware North is proud to be recognized for its commitment to environmental management in some of the world's most awe-inspiring and unique locations. The following highlights some of our achievements:
- First U.S. hospitality company to have its environmental management system registered to ISO 14001.
- GreenPath®, which began in Yosemite, has expanded to Delaware North's 200-plus venues across the world.
- Daytona Beach Kennel Club & Poker Room, rebuilt and opened in 2008, was built to LEED silver standards.
- Progressive Field in Cleveland is using drink cups made of cornstarch.
- TD Garden is devising a solar-powered energy system for the multi-purpose arena.
- Delaware North employed environmentally friendly practices at the 2008 Australian Open.
- The company proved itself a worthy partner in the European edition of 2007's Live Earth multi-continent concert.