Thank you for your interest in a position with Cincinnati Sportservice at Great American Ball Park. We look forward to you joining our team in 2015!
Each season, we employ over 1,200 associates to serve Cincinnati Reds’ fans in the food, beverage, and retail outlets throughout Great American Ball Park.
Sportservice’s open positions for the 2015 baseball season are now available for you to review and if interested, submit your application for consideration.
Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
- Click on the ‘View Open Positions’ button (following this excerpt) to search our current openings and to apply online.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password or login with an existing TeamWork Online account. Make a note of this information so that you may review your application status.
- You must have a valid e-mail account and phone number to create your profile.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g.employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position.
- If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.
Click "View Open Positions" to be directed to current opportunities available at this property.
Your application will be reviewed by the hiring manager and if your qualifications meet our requirements, the hiring manager will be in contact with you to set up an interview on-site at Great American Ball Park.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 513-765-7577 or click here to email our H.R. Department.
Thank you again for your interest with Cincinnati Sportservice!
**We utilize drug screening EOE/M/F/D/V**
Login to view the status of your application. Click on the 'My Jobs' tab after logging in.
Applicants scheduled for an on-site interview are encouraged to view the following page to locate our office and print an application.
Employment Application and Driving Directions for on-site interview
Cincinnati Sportservice is operated/owned under contract with Delaware North Sportservice, a division of Delaware North, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information on Delaware North, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.
Learn more about Delaware North and view all of Delaware North’s exciting opportunities nationwide.