Sportservice Positions at Busch Stadium®
We’re glad you’ve chosen to consider employment with St. Louis Baseball. St. Louis Baseball is operated/owned under contract with Sportservice a division of Delaware North Companies, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information on Delaware North, visit www.DelawareNorth.com
To learn more about Delaware North Companies and to view all of Delaware North’s exciting opportunities nationwide, click here.
St. Louis Baseball Sportservice is the exclusive provider of all retail, concessions and premium dining operations at Busch Stadium. Our Retail positions include: Team Store Clerks, Retail Vendors and Scorecard Vendors. Our Concessions positions include: Stand Attendants, Food and Beverage Vendors and Porters (Warehouse and Stockers). Our Premium department positions include: Chefs and Utility workers, Bartenders, Barbacks, Hosts and Hostesses and Servers in the Luxury Suites and All-Inclusive Clubs throughout Busch Stadium. Most of the positions are part-time seasonal with some exceptions. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our team, and Cardinals fans are ENCOURAGED to apply! All candidates must be at least 16 years old unless otherwise noted. These positions have a dental plan and life insurance policy effective after two complete seasons worked at 85% of the events, when you return for the third season.
Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
- Click on the ‘View Open Positions’ to search our current openings and to apply online (please note that our current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system).
- Click on ‘Next’ to view additional positions. Click on Advanced Search to search open positions in other locations.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g. employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.
Click above to be directed to current opportunities available at this property.
**We utilize drug screening EOE/M/F/D/V**