Digital Marketing & Customer Insights
A brand’s online and social media presence is a near-constant way to engage with customers. Our digital marketing team ensures each interaction is on-brand and created with an end-goal in mind. With social customer care, we ensure customers feel heard, and with social listening, we follow online sentiment to the minute.
Leaders define and drive organizational culture; that’s why they’re a critical component to the guest experience. Delaware North invests in training our leaders, so they have the tools they need to be positive and inspiring role models for our team members.
Team Member Engagement
Happy team members lead to happy guests. Delaware North provides our team members with competitive compensation and benefits, on-the-job training, employee resource groups, mental health support and an enriching, supportive environment — so they can give their best to our guests each day.
Our team takes pride in delivering our partners’ brands. Not only is each Delaware North team member a valued member of our family — they are a fundamental part of your team, as well. We work closely with our partners to understand your priorities, values and culture, so our team members can seamlessly deliver on your brand.
Nothing compares to a flawless, face-to-face service experience. That’s why our GuestPath® training and incentive program is — and always will be — a critical element of our guest experience platform. These elements ensure we achieve our GuestPath mission, which is to create special experiences, one guest at a time:
- Standards. We set standards for every guest interaction, including how we start and end a conversation.
- Training. We give our team members the right training for their role.
- Measurement. We use various tools to measure our success, including social listening, “voice of the guest” surveys and a metric-based quality assurance program.
- Rewards & Recognition. We recognize a job well-done through awards, bonuses, prizes and celebrations.
- Gap Analysis. Our managers identify performance gaps and create collaborative, constructive action plans to resolve them.