Texas Rangers Sunday Brunch
Jack Daniel’s Club Buffet
Join us for brunch every Sunday when the Texas Rangers play at home in the Jack Daniel's Club. Brunch will feature live music, bloody mary's & mimosa bars, brunch and dinner buffets.
Sunday brunch attendees will enjoy a wide variety of Chef selected buffet items and unlimited trips to the buffet until 1.5 hours after game start.
$24.95 adults / $11.95 children age 6 to 12
Unlimited trips from gate opening until 1.5 hours after game start.
$37.95 adults / $24.95 children age 13 to 18 / $12.95 children age 6 to 12
Live music brunch with complimentary champagne serving & desserts!
- Wrist band required for buffet attendee.
- Wrist bands must be forfeited upon leaving the restaurant.
- One wrist band per person – no sharing allowed.
- Buffet food is not available “To-Go”
Sitting on the Tiered Levels
- From gate opening until 1 hour after game start anyone sitting on Tiers 1 through 3 must purchase a buffet.
- Those wishing to enjoy a beverage may sit anywhere on Tier 4 or in the Bullpen Bar when not utilized for a private event.
- One hour after game start open seating is available on tiers with no buffet requirement.
Bar may remain open up to 1 hour after game ends.
Reservations are available for Sunday Brunch but not necessary, otherwise seating is first come first serve.