Columbus Blue Jackets, Nationwide Arena Sportservice Concessions
Sportservice gets the party going at Nationwide Arena’s six private party towers, plus clubs, suites, concessions and premium dining areas that feature the best in food and beverage services.
- Length of contract: since 2000
- Seating capacity: 18,136
- Services: concessions, suites and premium dining
- Premium services:
- Luxury suites: 52 suites
- Center Ice Lounge: exclusive club; offering pregame buffet, full-service bar and in-seat service
- Bud Light Arena Pub: open to ticket holders and the public; offering fully stocked bar and full menu of traditional fare
- Party Towers: six private towers with food and beverage options
- Time Warner HD Lounge: restaurant-style; full-service area, plus bar and buffet table
- The Pizzuti Lounge: open, market-style restaurant; offering full-service bar and food stations
- In-seat service: offered at 39 terrace tables and 26 loge boxes on club level
When the Columbus Blue Jackets made their first-ever NHL playoff appearance, Delaware North Companies Sportservice was there to provide Nationwide Arena fans with spectacular food and merchandise to celebrate the historic occasion.