GreenPath® Policy and ProceduresAs one of the most admired, privately held companies in the world, Delaware North Companies is fortunate to do business in many of the world’s most high-profile and treasured places. The company is committed to responsible stewardship of the resources in all these locales, and thus we developed GreenPath®, an
environmental management system, to guide us in our pursuit of environmental excellence.
Delaware North fully acknowledges it is essential that all company operations and activities be conducted in strict accordance with sound environmental health and safety practices. Therefore, all company operations will be managed in compliance with all laws and regulations related to environmental responsibility and human health
and safety applicable to our business activities. Delaware North is committed to preventing pollution in the areas where we do business, and to continually improving the company’s environmental performance. To achieve these goals, Delaware North will adopt best available practices in environmental matters. Specifically, Delaware North will:
- Incorporate environmental considerations into business decisions, including planning and design activities;
- Review activities, products and services to limit the nature and scale of our environmental impact;
- Set measurable objectives and targets to improve environmental performance;
- Reduce the generation and disposal of waste;
- Anticipate emerging environmental issues and develop programs to respond to future challenges;
- Allocate and maintain resources for the effective implementation of environmental management and compliance programs;
- Encourage communication among associates, clients, customers, visitors, neighbors, surrounding communities, business associates, regulatory agencies, and the general public regarding Delaware North Companies’ environmental issues; and
- Strive to make a positive environmental contribution to the communities where Delaware North Companies operates.