Retail Management Services
Known best for serving exceptional experiences on a plate rather than in a shopping bag, Delaware North's retail management services have nonetheless earned a spot in the company's lineup of key offerings.
Indeed, Delaware North's retail management services contribute $250 million to the company's top-line revenue. Delaware North operates 300 stores in parks, resorts, attractions, airports, toll plazas, sporting venues, open-air marketplaces and gaming properties worldwide.
Delaware North's retail management team has turned a hobby into a full-blown obsession, offering visitors unique gift items and necessities on par with the high-quality products that first attracted our staff to the industry. Our retail management capabilities enhance our ability to tell the story of the special places in our portfolio, and give our clients one more reason to join forces with Delaware North.
Delaware North offers:
- Purchasing, inventory, tracking, controls, reporting and analysis;
- Storage, packaging, merchandising and display;
- Consistent display of a team's, property's or citys image through identifiable logo merchandise;
- Introduction of gift programs and special promotions;
- Custom memorabilia, commemorative merchandise and souvenirs;
- Acquisition and display of brand names and convenience items;
- Analysis and implementation of mail-order programs;
- Management and staff training; and
- Security and shrinkage control.
If you are interested in doing business with us, visit our business form.